Monday, March 1, 2010

I got my Tracfone- finally!

Well, the Tracfone has finally arrived. They sent it "next day" after I called the Headquarters in Florida. Next day turned out to take 4 days, but hey it is finally here. It took 4 calls to get it activated and the second tie I tried to call they had me o hold for over an hour and a half. The third call "hold" status only lasted 45 minutes. I resent the fact that I had to fight to get the phone and the service. Had I not harassed this company week after week for 2 months I would have ever t the phone at all. Had I not called the headquarters I do not think I would have the phone yet either. And why would they sell product in an area that they knew it would not work in? There were a lot of those types of phones hanging there on the display, I can't help to think how everybody that bought one is in the same boat.

For my trouble I got 30 more minutes (big deal because for $20.00 you can buy 200 minutes), and the service to keep the number alive for a year. The phone I bought cost $64.00, the one I got costs $19.99. Guess who got screwed here? So the lesson learned here is Tracfone is a company out for the almighty buck at your expense.

Have a good one-
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment