Thursday, April 22, 2010

Everybody Wants To Make Me Rich: For A Fee

I do not know about what kind of e-mail you get, but everybody wants to make me rich in mine. I get an average of 30 emails a day from people who promise for a nominal fee of anywhere from 27 to 197 dollars, or more they have the answer to all my bills. With all that available money to be made why is the United States still suffering a 9+% rate of unemployment? Why are people still loosing their homes?

It is just another testament as to why the honest guy never gets head. The guy loosing his home probably never scammed anyone, and just went to work faithfully
everyday thinking that if he did an honest days work everyday everything would be alright.

Even the Church is in on the deal. I bought into a work at home program called Disciplines Crosses. For 69 dollars they sent you materials for 25 crosses with instructions,ect. They also sent "perfect" example for you to look at. I did the crosses and sent them back, including in the lot the "perfect" cross. Now they will give you back your original investment after 8 lots of 50 are returned approved. Keep in mind you are buying supplies each time to get hose 8 - 50 count lots made. They claimed to pay you for them in a buy back program, if they are approved. Long story short...all my crosses were returned to me...including the perfect example as failures. They said that I could sell them myself though someplace else. First of all if you have your name on product, and reject it as junk would you honestly want somebody out there selling that junk with your name on it?

Well, if you are board and looking to surf the web a little tonight check out my site and see if anything appeals to you http://wormlady.dealsmall.com.

And as it goes...
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment