Sunday, April 25, 2010

Verizon Customer Service: A Review

Today I would like to tell you about my experience with Verizon. As you may remember back last December I was waiting for my Tracfone to arrive and out of desperation resorted to ordering a cell phone from Verizon. It was supposed to be an addition to my existing account and cost about $20. Well as it turned out my bill went from 66 dollars to as much as 265 dollars. It was a little more than the 20 dollars I expected. I have to say if I had used the plan as it was designed the bill would not have been that much. In the wake of my Dad’s illness the need for inter family communication went up 500 fold.

So today I called Verizon to discuss my plan and bill. I have to say I was greeted with a very knowledgeable lady who took her time and went over the last 3 months bills analyzing where the most usage was and discussed in full my other options, and the cost. She answered all my questions and did not at anytime during this conversation did I feel pressured or hurried.

I left this interaction with the Verizon customer Service Agent with a new plan that will be more within my budget and service that meets my needs. Thumbs up Verizon!
It was so nice to talk with someone who was interested in helping me rather than selling me something more than what I needed. Thanks.

And as it goes……

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment