Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Latest Venture Takes a Turn

Ahhh... the hidden agenda finally hits the fan. The newest venture called me last night and tried to sell me consulting services to help my new venture succeed. Only a "Selected few" would qualify, and guess what the qualification is? Yep you guessed it, the ability to cough up $1500.00 instantly, like off your credit card.

With this program I have a site that costs $50 a month. I have to advertise this site, and when people buy off my site by clicking on to the ad site they are looking for I make a few cents, literally.

The site address is http://wormlady.dealsmall.com and if I do not clear the cost of the site by the 30th of this month i will be canceling out of the whole mess. So if the site continues to be live after the 30th of April 2010 you will know I am doing ok, if it is not then you will know how well this work at home enterprise works in the scope of keeping up with staying behind.


And as it goes.....
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment