Saturday, April 10, 2010

What To Heck is Going On In The World?

I know when my Parents were my age they questioned the way of the world, as I am sure my Grandparents did as well, but it just seems to me that things are out of control. We have adoptive parents sending their charges back half way around the world because they turned out to be too much work. We have wars going like barbeque's all over the world. We have planes crashing, my condolences to the people of Poland and my sorrow for their loss as well as the families of the miners in West Virginia. Mother nature has jumped on the band wagon and just won't give a break anywhere. Although I have a great desire to keep up on current events I think I am going to shut the TV off for a while, and just stick the newspaper in the recycle bag for a week or two. I have enough of bad going on in my day without help.I read and hear of these world events and knowing full well I have no control, nor can I change or help in any way, yet I still feel bad for the people involved. It is said that no matter how bad you have it there is somebody out there who has it worse....Some days I am not sure who that might be.

...and as it goes.
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment