Saturday, April 17, 2010

Looking at My Email Cash Project

Well I am still looking at work at home stuff. I bought into My Email Cash Project. LOL...they market toward making money, as as with most all the rest nickel and dime you to death. They hook you up with Cash Network, but if you read the publishers agreement all Cash Network is concerned with is you signing to make sure they get their money. Then you move on to auto responders, 20 bucks a month or more depending on the payment option and site. Then unless you are into some other list resource you have to buy prospective clients lists to send email to. That is as far as I got before I got disgusted and discouraged. The return policy for the program states you have to have a Order ID to get your money back, but they do not send you one, so do not look to get your money back if you buy into it.

You would think after 20 some years of looking at these things I would know better. I have to say that it might work if you have a job to support it. If I were you I would take the fee and go outdoors and bring a lighter and start a campfire with it. At least you will something to show for it, even if it is ashes. My Email Cash Project will cost you upfront big time ....be aware.

Hey, just a heads up...
We are all in this together..
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment