Monday, April 19, 2010

My Profit Site: Review

Another site I looked at, and blew money on was a site called My Profit Site. In just a few words...don't go there. The sites they offer are "corny" and in my mind kinda stupid. They for a price offer you pre-set up web sites and claim they are live, and they are to my computer, but not to yours unless you pay extra for instant customers. Once you pay the "Pro" fee you can access stats on all your web sites. I have to laugh because it is as if they are paying someone to make them up when you look at them.

Trust me if you get a email about My Profit Site....run....run as fast as you can.

My newest venture has training videos and homework. I am working through the materials now, and so far everything makes sense...which is kinda scary. More to follow......

And as it goes.....

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment